Mercier Zeng Photography Tours to Guilin • Huangshan • Zhangjiajie • Xiapu
Mercier Zeng - China Photography Tours
Mercier Zeng has been running Guilin photography tours since 2014. He has been designing and guiding photography tours in Guilin, Longji terraced fields and the Yangshuo area. We do private photo tours and provide 1-1 guiding services.
We also organize photo tours and photography workshops at other photography destinations in China, like Zhangjiajie (Avatar Mountains), Huangshan (Yellow Mountains), Xiapu and more. All our tours are private and can be tailor-made according to your style. They are guided by experienced local English-speaking photographers.
Recommended by Worldwide Photographers
Mercier Zeng designed photo tours for 100+ worldwide photographers each year, and was the guide of many famous photographers.
- Sarah Wouters — one of the best photographers in Thailand, won the prizes of Dubai HIPA photo contest and many other international contest
- Doron Horowitz — the top photographer in Israel,
- Wilson Wong — the founder of Singapore photographer group on Facebook
- Stephen Hermida — the president of the Photographic Society of Gibraltar
- Kimatrai — from 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
- Timothy H. Joyce — Author of 4 Amazon Best sellers with photos, Swimming Holes of CA | Triton Award Winner | National Geographic Award "Most Romantic Destinations" | Outdoor Photographer - Best photo, Push to the Swimming Hole
Year on Year Winner
2019, 2018, 2017
Mercier Zeng Photography Tours
Based on the following rating by guests on TripAdvisor
First Prize in VIMFF Vancouver International Mountain Film Festival view more
One of my photographs has been featured in Daily Dozen (July 20, 2017) of online Edition of the National Geographic view more
Working with an expert photography guide
- Plan an off-the-beaten-track photography trip as I guide you to awesome places.
- You will not have to wait a long time for company-like processing.
- Any of your requirements are going to me directly, no transfer or retail.
- More flexible, change the itinerary even on the tour.
- Worry free about shopping or detours.
How It Works